Sunday, December 14, 2008


It seems the times I find, or inclinations I get, to post something here get further and further apart. Perhaps I'm just not cut out to be a blogger, so on the off chance that someone actually reads this, hello! and sorry, as you'll probably be disappointed. I tend to simply forget about this page when I'm busy photographing or working in the darkroom, I still work totally analogue.

lately I have been spending time on book projects that I'm printing next year, therefore I'm spending a bit more time on the computer, hence this now.

The picture here was taken outside my studio in Sydenham a few weeks ago.

For anyone interested, I am doing a talk at the Christchurch art gallery on April the 15th next year, (check with the CAG Bulletin to confirm the date) on the changes in my photography over the Eleven years since moving to Christchurch.

Merry Christmas